Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

The Camel Toe in the Desert


I am so going to hell and karma is a bitch. During a sunny Saturday afternoon at Burning Man my playa buddy Tony and I head out to The Deep End for some fun and dusty dancing. We dressed up in these cute little white toga costumes, filled up our water bottles, stocked up on some cold beers for the road and jumped on our bikes to ride across the desert to our destination.

At The Deep End there is a particular area of the dance space that we have been hanging out in all week with a bunch of the Pizza Sluts and other gay burners. It’s in front of a platform with a stripper pole and between the stage and DJ. We head on over to that area and there is a girl dressed as a strawberry dancing on the platform, she’s wearing a skin tight red leotard with a sassy green hat that has a sprouty stem top with leaves. The next thing I notice is that she’s got the most perfect camel toe going on that I have ever seen. Now she obviously wasn’t aware of what was going on with her snatch otherwise she probably wouldn’t have put her box at eye level of everyone else. Tony and I decide we need a picture of the camel toe so we get out the camera and aim up her way. She then thinks we are taking photos of her strawberry costume and poses for the camera, little did she know we had really just zoomed in on one small area. Then Tony decides he wants to take photos with the camel toe, he jumps up on the box, explains how he loves her costume, they exchange names and I click away from my toga costume down below. She is thrilled we want to take her photo and says “You guys are the cutest boys here!”

A few hours later we are still carrying on as people do in Black Rock City. I start chatting with some guy, chatting turns to kissing and the next thing you know the both of us have pitched tents right there in the middle of the party in broad daylight. The only problem is my tent pole is actually much larger than my little toga and will not really stay inside my costume no matter how much I try to keep it down or covered. People are grabbing it, making comments about it, even the straight boys were staring. I am completely embarrassed, so embarassed I have turned bright red to make matters even worse.

Moral of the story is…joke about someone’s south of the boarder and north of their garter… soon someone will do the same to you!

Comments:
No! Thank God!
 
okay, exactly HOW big is your tent pole?!?!
 
Where's the photo of THE camel toe?
 
I do have the picture of the camel toe if you would like to see it... but I dont know who you are.
 
lord knows i love reading this blog. it's like chocolate with chunks of caramel inside. guilty pleasure you never stop enjoying.
and curious will, i know if YOU've seen the pictures I've seen you KNOW how big the tent pole is. just think back. and I know DC10 is not one bit scandalized that I've seen them. are ya, hon? where was that online album again you emailed out years upon years ago? was it Pride, cowboy festival? maybe both. i forget. ;-) keep bloggin, hon. LOVE it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?