Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Phone Stalker!


This last weekend I think I had a stalker after me and found myself fearing my cell phone. The number of calls I get is scary enough as it is…when I get my bill its just pages and pages of calls. It’s like how on earth could one make this many calls? It’s ridiculous. But that’s a story for some other day. Saturday I was feeling a whole new kind of phone fear.

On Friday I had two missed calls from a New York number I didn’t recognize. Then when I woke up on Saturday morning early for work I had missed a call then too. I didn’t think anything of it as they are three hours ahead and probably can’t add. Everyone I know in Manhattan is gay so there is a high probability they failed math. If they did know math, they would add up all their nasty tricks and stop sleeping around, but that hasn’t happened yet. Anyway, I finally decided to check my voicemail (sometimes I don’t do this for days at a time). There is a message from some guy I don’t know, claims we met in Provincetown and then exchanged pictures and emails online, he wants to get together as he is in town for the weekend. For the next hour I rack my brain trying to figure out who this is… finally it comes to me.

It was some guy I picked up at the Spiritus pizza joint when the bars closed. And for those who haven’t been there, the bars close at 1 (lame, but its Massachusetts) and everyone heads to this pizza place for cheesy slices and cruising for tricks. It happened to be bear week in P-town on this particular night. So my little blonde self is sitting alone amongst all these beastlike hairy men and trying to get some food in me before I pass out in my drunk state. One of few non bear types comes over and wants to hook up, he’s good looking and I am wasted so I go for it. Bad sex period…enough said.

He called 4 times on Saturday. Now if you were traveling and wanted to see someone how many times would you call? I think twice would have been enough. But then again … who can blame him? I do have a cock worth its weight in gold and a five star ass. I am thrilled that he still thinks about it a whole two years later but six calls seems extreme. For those of you that would make such calls… My advice is to call no more than twice… otherwise you are just acting like a big fat looser. Your time is better off spent at the pizza place picking up a new trick and hoping their honey pot will be as sweet as mine!

Comments:
Oh DC10 what a scary story! I'm so glad you've lived to repeat it! I know all too well the dangers and pitfalls of being stalked! The truth is, we are so much better than so many people in this world and they just can't get enough of us!

I mean, who keeps a number of a trick for 2 years and then calls them up! That's CREEPY! He would probably have killed you and stuffed you in his luggage and taken you back to Bear-Ville.

I think it's time to do some Quality Controls on any future trick!

AJ
 
Oh hot stuff...that is horrible! We are all relieved that you weren't available to answer the phone, only to get some awful ear STD.

I want to hear about the bad sex period.

I just can't help it.

Mwah!

Ginger
 
It amazes me how some guys would find it "unflattering" that a guy tries his best to get a hold of you.

Ok, so he was not the best lay, and maybe he wasn't the most beautiful guy out there but I commend him on perseverance. Regarding your ass and cock, there are urban myths to me since you are so out of shape.. (forgot to mention it huh).

I think it's appropriate you show your cel phone and don't mention a few facts that are true today, not so true years ago. For starters, in the past we would answer every call we got because we didn't have caller id. We would not have situations like this and to some degree we had better manners.

Caller ID is a blessing and a curse. It allows gay men to play the ultimate game... not answering the phone because "ummmm I don't feel like it"... " I don't know this person... " .. " I am feeling antisocial" .. "He is a loser".. and of course the list goes and on. The reality is we call these guys freaks... like I am sure you have meant a guy in the past year or so you went gaga and called over a dozen times. Only to find out you were the one being thought of as a "freak".

Guys lesson learned here is simple. Stop being a primadonna and answer your emails and calls with dignity and respect. Not answering a phone is not the same as saying to someone " Hey had a blast but not interested". If someone takes the time, energy, and money to call you then the least you can do is answer the phone, have a 3 minute conversation, acknowledge them as a human being with feelings, interests, and desires and then if you truly feel like there is not match or interest, then let them know that. So many of you out there play games, think that there are tons of freaks out there when you often dont' even look in the mirror. We are all human beings with strong libidos who want to think that there are other decent, fun, hot guys out there. Your recent post only lead me to believe you were not one of them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?