Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Celebrare Easter... The Lord Has Risen!


This last weekend I headed down to the white party in Palm Springs. I’ve been to this weekend long Easter event a few times before. The parties weren’t as much fun as previous years but none the less still a VERY fun weekend with friends. Each time I head out with my wild cast of characters on any of these particular weekends there tends to bring new antics and trouble. I never really meant to cause so much trouble but accidentally, I did.

Me and my Russian accomplice Pavel went down to meet our friend Todd from Michigan for the festive weekend celebration. Keri, Atul, Jeff, Chris, Wes, Kurt were all also there to name a few. Todd had booked the room so I didn’t really realize we were staying in such a posh place. There was Rolls Royce’s and Bentleys lined up front. They even parked my Saab next to the Rolls… I felt so fancy. So I carried on into the weekend with my fancy self with champagne and other designer things.

Pavel and I were so drunk from champagne brunch we demanded that they let us drive one of the Bentleys parked out front. The valet supervisor was not amused. The management also didn’t appreciate that I was doing naked bowling with some of their decorative vases in front of the other hotel guests… OOPS!!

Keri also got very obnoxious… she jumped over a wall and fell into a cactus… then went on to harass some other hotel guests. But who can blame her, it was hot day and wall nor pokey cactus was going to keep her from a chilled and shaken martini. Needless to say the server was not pleased and wanted her to close out her check right away. Then he asked her for a tip… I told the waiter that if he wanted a tip I would give him one, so I did… I told him not to look directly at the sun. He got all pissy and stormed off. Good service is so hard to find.

It was at this point the management came and told us that if we didn’t shape up we would be asked to leave. Then we decided we had better go out and get something to eat in order to straighten up. We caused a scene in a few restaurants….I think there might be a lot of republicans in palm springs. Now that smoking is no longer allowed in restaurants what do they do with those old smoking sections? I think they should have sections for republicans and non republicans. This way the republicans would never be upset by my behavior and I would never get dirty looks.

To make matters worse… our waitress on our trip home told us she had just moved from Chicago to Hollywood… Then from Hollywood to Santa Clarita off Interstate 5 as she just wasn’t making it in Hollywood. We told her that her life was going downhill fast and soon her ass would be bigger than her future. I know its mean… but we couldn’t help it, shes the one that sold us on these delish margaritas that forced us to speak the truth. Hey, at least I left her a real tip and didn’t just tell her to not look at the sun. I'm getting better day by day, I swear!

Comments:
oh gurl! i just don't know what to say. i want to judge you, but i can't- due to the 2 8balls i snorted over the weekend. i mean WHO the FUCK am I to judge you for your antics?

but baby, just be careful in the future! i wasn't there to protect you, and wouldn't want anyone to harm you!

and why did your house husband call me unexpectedly last night? how do you say 'bootie call' in geriatric?

XO
AJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?