Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Viral Marketing and Skivvies

For those of you who may not know, I work in advertising. And for anyone no matter what field you're in market research is part of your job. Today someone sent me The Cleaning Hunk. This is one of the best examples of viral marketing I have seen in quite some time. This delicious hunk of a man strips down to his skivvies to clean for some tired looking house wife and it's linked to a contest to win free house cleaning for a year. Brilliant! Since I haven't cleaned my own house myself in years I have no idea if this product really does exist or it’s just a phony to create this great advertisement. Real or not, market research today couldn't have been more fun!

http://www.cleaninghunk.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?